San Eugenio 12212
Barrier Ball® is a floating cover system for water bodies composed of 5" plastic balls filled with water. Together the balls cover 91% of the surface forming a barrier that significantly reduces the evaporation. This system also constitutes an insulating barrier which significantly reduces heat loss and therefore energy expenditure necessary to heat the liquid body.
* Evaporation reduction between 80% and 85%.
* Energy consumption reduction for heating liquids between 50% and 75%,
* Odor emission and volatile organic compounds reduction.
* Wildlife protection by eliminating water mirrors and keep out animals from hazardous liquids.
* Reduces the penetration of UV rays, which prevents the algae growth.
* Chemical consumption reduction
* No maintenance required.
* Quick and easy installation.
* Sorted automatically when liquid level changes.
* Resistance winds up to 200 km/hr.
* Reduces freezing point of water at -10 ° C.
* Operation in combination with aerators and mixers.
* Allows the movement of equipment through the liquid.
* Maintenance of biological reactions in cold weather by reducing heat loss.
* Permeable and captures and collects rainwater.
* Installation by areas using floating barriers.
- Smart Water
- New Exhibitor
- Water Efficiency
Codelco promotes sustainability using Barrier Ball® as floating cover to reduce evaporation water losses.Read More
An innovative system of floating coverage of black polystyrene balls reduces water losses by evaporation of irrigation tanks and drinking troughs by 80%, and odorant gases in purine pools, for example.Read More