Innovate@IWS, co-organized by Isle and sponsored by PureTerra Ventures, brought dynamic live presentations to a competition in which finalists (innovators from municipal, industrial and real estate sectors) pitched to a distinguished panel of judges from across the MENA region, in a ‘Dragon’s Den’ styled competition, to determine the most promising technologies. The competition took place during International Water Summit, from 15-18 January 2018.
Innovate@IWS Competition 2018
PureTerra Ventures is a private equity firm focused on investing in disruptive water technologies with a positive social impact. Dutch-managed and based out of Shanghai, China, our fund combines strong entrepreneurial experience, a proven track record in driving sales and distribution in China and a vast network in the Chinese water technology market to create a unique value proposition for our investors and portfolio companies alike.
- Design and Sustainability Manager, Operations at Aldar
- Managing Director, PureTerra Ventures
- President, Águas do Porto
- Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
- CEO , Solar Water Plc
- Senior Consultant , Isle Utilities Ltd.
- MBE, Managing Director, Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company
- Industry Fellow, Nalco Water – An Ecolab Company